My main work includes article writing, product copywriting, and website content creation. Visit my online portfolio to see all my work in one place. Otherwise, here are a few of my favorites:
Articles on a national parenting website with local outlets as a go-to guide for family-friendly events, places, and eats.
- A New Baby Bed You Can Bring Anywhere
- Miracle Workers: Products that Calm a Crying Baby
- Handpressions: the New Free App That Makes Instant Keepsakes
- Baby’s First Latte Machine
- Lullaby Karaoke: the New Way to Lull Baby to Sleep
- Free (or Ridiculously Cheap) Playgroups to Join Now
- 10 Must-Have Apps for Chicago Parents
- Inspiring Picnic Spots and Where to Get Your Grub
An aggregate gift site with punchy product descriptions and blog posts focused on the art of giving. (View product copywriting samples on my Contently portfolio.)
- Gifts for a Rainy Day
- Unique Wedding Favors They’ll Actually Keep
- My New Year’s Wishlist: Getting Healthy
- Stocking Stuffers Under $10
- How to Give with Holiday Cheer
- It’s a Wrap: Five Creative Gift Wrap Ideas
- The Dos and Don’ts of Belated Gift Giving
Chicago Parent: blog posts for an award-winning parenting magazine on the ins and outs of urban parenting.
Home and Garden Ideas: articles with tips on decorating, crafting, entertaining, and parenting.
- Crib Mattress Shopping Guide
- Ideas for Wedding Reception Decoration
- Choosing Decorative Rugs for Your Living Room
Yellow Brick Road: a career advice blog that accompanies a resume and career building service.
- Easy Answers to Tough Interview Questions
- 3 Ways to Bounce Back From Rejection
- Resume Dos and Don’ts
Need help blogging, writing, or cutting out a comma? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.