I’ve got a few exciting collaborations and blog posts in the works, but I wanted to take a break to share these adorable creatures I made a couple weeks ago. They were made using the new “Cuddle Palz” cutters, the new baby sister to the other CuteZCute set that I reviewed a while ago.
Like the original CuteZCute animal cutters, one set makes four faces: koala, bear, hamster, tiger. Unlike the original, the kit also makes the body, with a whole series of possible configurations. The new set is also interchangeable with the old, meaning you get literally 100+ combinations.
I made a mere two and still couldn’t handle the cuteness.
contents in an ECOLunchbox 3 in 1 container:
- nutella sandwich, shaped with the cutezcute tiger face, standard body, and two “arms”
- red cabbage heart
- carrot sticks, grapes, apple
- full-fat Greek yogurt, sliced almonds, chia seeds, blueberries
- nutella sandwich shaped with the cutezcute koala face, standard body
- celery and cucumber
- mixed berries on the side