When the folks behind Lunchbox Love reached out to me for a chance to review their notes, I couldn’t refuse. I’d seen their adorable credit card-sized notes on many a bento blog and knew I needed them in our lunches. They do the same job as Post-It notes but are way cuter, cooler, and funnier (and are easier to read than my chicken scratch).
Here’s s what you can expect: Each set (volume) is priced at $2.99 and comes with 12 notes printed on textured cardstock that arrive in a slim, handy case:
One side has a fun fact, and there’s enough variety to amuse young and old kids alike. There are a whopping 64 volumes to choose from, so there will be no shortage of fun trivia in your household.
The other side has a heartfelt note or word of encouragement. Two of the 12 in each volume are blank for you to write your own sweet sentiments. Below is an assortment of my favorites. Sometimes “I love you” can feel a little cliche; these sayings are specific, touching, and affirming–a healthy dose of love to get them through the rest of the day. I mean, I kinda want one of these slipped into my diaper bag.
Which is totally possible, since Lunchbox Love notes are for grown-ups, too. On top of the 64 kid volumes, plus special sets for birthdays and holidays, there are volumes for your girlfriends, coworkers, or people you appreciate. These notes boast a more minimalist format and font, with a message on one side and an inspiring quote on the other; there are six designs, two of each.
Picture a note stuck right under the bow of a wrapped gift, or accompanying a gift card to a teacher (ahem, end-of-school-year gifts):
Here are a couple I’ve used with the kids:
In a nutshell:
- They’re adorable and versatile. All in all, there are up to 768 unique Lunchbox Love notes.
- They’re affordable at $2.99 for a pack of 12. If you follow Lunchbox Love, they often announce FREE printables for holidays or special promotions.
- They’ll last a long time–if you laminate them or put them in a clear sleeve. I’ve already lost one to a ranch sauce malfunction and one to a toddler tantrum. Must laminate mine asap.
GIVEAWAY AND COUPON CODE
Convinced you need these in your life? Enter below to WIN a Lunchbox Love bundle that includes:
1. Lunchbox Love for Kids volumes 17-20
2. Lunchbox Love for Those You Appreciate